13 December 2011

Cheap or Free Shopping Week of 12/4/11

Ok, I went shopping way too many times last week but I did get alot of good stuff cheap or free and you can't argue with that. These are just my best deals. I did buy other items.

Rite Aid - The Revlon tools again were free and I was even buying the more expensive ones. I got 8 of those. Also got a bottle of Scope and Sucrets for free. M&Ms 4 bags for $4 but I probably paid nothing out of pocket because I roll my +UP rewards. Normally I wouldn't buy ready to mix cooking dough but it was part of a larger deal where I had to buy $50 get $10 back and it was part of a individual deal buy $12 get back $3 so I really didn't pay anything but tax. The Alive was in that deal also.

At CVS on first trip, I got 4 bottles of nail polish free (2 were revlon). Second trip, I got 2 Sally Hanson nail polish for .25 each and 6 Rimmel nail polish for .09 each. Would have gotten more if I had the coupons.

Meijer - I got the Snapware plastic containers in the back for 1.99 each (clearance and coupons). There are 4 containers each. Carefree was free. Ready to serve Minute Rice was free because I signed up to be a taste tester and got a get one free coupon with the free sample they sent me. The Mt Olive Pickles were on sale and got them for .66 each. Tuna helper was really cheap with manufacture coupon and mealbox coupon and on sale. UP2U gum, No Yolk noodles and Nestle water were free. Ortega salsa mix packets and the Chicken of the Sea pink salmon packs were really cheap as well as the little can of Rotel tomato sauce. The Reynolds cup cake cups were on sale and with q were about .75 each.

Kroger - free pomagranites, Toblerone chocolate, Reach floss. Kroger sent me some coupons which included some free items: pasta sauce and Sauve body wash. The body wash spongy things were .60 each. The Sunsweet dried apricots were about .66 each. They were on closeout and $1 coupon.

Target - The Benydryl topical pain reliever is .29...needed to use up my coupons before end of year. The Welch's juice was on clearence with $1 q were $1.09 each.

No comments:

Post a Comment