29 December 2011

Christmas Clearance at Meijer

I went to 2 Meijer stores this week to check out their Christmas clearance items. Found some deals on Betty Croker cake mix that matched with the coupon buy a cake mix and frosting get .75 off. Didn't get the frosting on sale but the 2 items were about $1.82.

The nestle chips were a good deal with the $1/3 coupon.

Not in my video..I found the Betty Crocker cookie mix (pumpkin cookies) for around .90 and the .40 coupon doubled to make it .10 each.

There were some other coupon match ups that I didn't get because I just didn't need/want the items. I have way too much food in my house right now. It seems the more I get the less I cook. Odd paradox. This month I really made an effort to only buy really good deal food items. I am going to continue this until I eat up some of this stuff. Funny enough I discovered I have very few canned corn, greenbeans, and peas but have lots of canned tomatoes and black beans.

No comments:

Post a Comment